1. …the teaching of “positive confession”.
2. …the belief that Christians can be possessed by demons.
3. …“dominion theology” or “kingdom theology”.
4. …a fatalistic Calvinist view, which allows no room for free will.
5. …prophesy that overrides or supersedes Biblical Scripture.
6. …the incorporation of humanistic psychology or philosophy into Biblical
7. …“charis-MANIA” (the over-emphasis upon spiritual gifts, experiential
signs and wonders, etc.).
I believe in God the Father Almighty and in Christ Jesus, His only Son, our Lord
Who was born of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary
Who was crucified under Pontius Pilate and was buried
And the third day rose from the dead
Who ascended into heaven and sits on the right hand of the Father
Whence He comes to judge the living and the dead.
And in the Holy Ghost
The holy church
The remission of sins
The resurrection of the flesh
The life everlasting.